Dallas Fort Worth Business Law
WE HANDLE COMPLEX BUSINESS LAW ISSUES IN DFW, in TEXAS and the U.S.
Once your invention has been patented, your company has been formed and you are ready to introduce your product or service to the marketplace.
When introducing your product or service to the marketplace, it is important to have a strategy in place for how you are going to make money; and how you are going to protect your ongoing business interests. Depending on the nature of your product or service, your target consumers and how they will use your invention – certain steps will need to be taken in order to ensure the integrity of your invention and your control over its use.
Be sure that you have strong representation from a qualified attorney who not only has an understanding of intellectual property and how to protect it, but also how businesses operate. And who knows the best approach to creating a solution that provides a strong foundation from which your business can grow.
CREATING COMPREHENSIVE PLANS FOR CLIENTS IN TEXAS AND AROUND THE WORLD
Warren’s background and experience allow him to provide unique and relevant insight into the best approach to taking your invention from concept to profitability.
We represent clients in a wide variety issues related to protecting intellectual property and growing their businesses, including the following:
- Intellectual Property: If you have a new invention or novel process, idea for a new product or process, including national patent applications, international patent rights, trademarks, copyrights, or litigation concerning those issues, we can help. We also help with non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, licenses, and business sales.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation: From small claims in the Justice Court, tow cases and smaller contract disputes in the County Courts, and social media defamation, real estate and larger business disputes in District Court, up to federal patent infringement suits, including American Disability Act claims and claims to defend our clients’ First Amendment rights – Norred Law has experience at all levels of the judicial system.
- Creditor and Debtor Bankruptcy: Including personal bankruptcy and business bankruptcy filings for Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11, we represent those seeking bankruptcy representation, and creditors seeking non-dischargeability actions.
- Business Law: Because we so often assist people and businesses with the repercussions of their previous choices, we are well versed in helping clients to start businesses. We help clients avoid trouble by proper contract drafting, proper business entity creation, licensing and contracts, manufacturing and distribution agreements, franchising agreements and Third-party and end-user agreements.
- White Hat Law: In Westerns featuring the early 1900s, directors used a convention that the good guys always wore white hats. Norred Law is pioneering Internet Intellectual Property IP Law. Our White Hat Law practices include Social Media Defamation, Social Media Copyrights, Cybersquatting, Social Media Defamation. We have provided intellectual property assistance to clients in more than 50 countries.
- White Hat Law Show: Check out our White Hat Law Show every Friday at 3pm when Warren rounds up his posse of fellow attorneys, national and local politicians and other experts as they round-table about current events and lawsuits. DEBUTING – DECEMBER 1, 2017
SPEAK WITH A NORRED LAW ATTORNEY ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS LAW NEEDS
Speak with a Norred Law intellectual property protection and business start-up lawyer about your legal issues.