Working To Protect Your Interests In Any Online IP Matter
Our firm is diligent in its pursuit of a positive result for every client. We listen closely to your concerns and explain your legal options. We identify the best course of action to help you reach your goals and develop a customized solution designed specifically to address the unique issues surrounding your case.
We represent clients in a broad range of Internet-related intellectual property issues, including:
- Online patent and trademark infringement
- Copyright infringement litigation, including BitTorrent copyright matters
- Illegal use of protected assets on social media sites
- Cybersquatting and other domain name disputes
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and other forms of intellectual property theft
- Defense of libel, slander and defamation claims
Skillful Representation In Online Intellectual Property Matters
We represent clients across the United States and around the world in these matters, and we are prepared to provide the strategic representation you need. Contact a lawyer at one of our Texas offices. You can reach us at 817-704-3984 or via email to schedule an appointment.